- 7hr vacation car ride, winding roads turned steep. "This is brutal, I would never ride this!" Summit, remembered.. did as Pro 1/2 race. 3 months ago
- @AntonioTunston I think 25mm should fit fine. 1 year ago
- Still under the weather but that's sure to change w/ local omelettes c/o @LoisNatural Farm-2-My-Table @TallSockRacing http://t.co/TkemkL2UJ4 2 years ago
- RT @TallSockRacing: A huge thanks to Hotel Brown for an amazing, fun and filling stay! T... goo.gl/M6zdDY http://t.co/UaZHi7Gmvw 2 years ago
- New road kicks for 15? If not, could be office worthy #goeswithlinen @TallSockRacing http://t.co/VDBiC2wO4Y 2 years ago
Category Archives: Videos
After a backlog of comments from people with ARVD or heart rhythm issues, I decided it was time to post an update and answer a few of the questions regarding ICDs, ARVD, and heart rhythm. I’ll start with the ICD. … Continue reading
Note: Be sure to watch it in full screen @ 720p for full enjoyment. 10 hours before this video I was unable to open my eyes from allergies (didn’t know I had any!) I was reduced to lying in bed … Continue reading
Sadly, only SD resolution on the blog… but view it on Vimeo in HD glory. La Vaujany Cyclosportive 2011 in HD.
This is from the “Le Ventoux Master” Cyclosportive held in Beaumes de Venise every year in late May. Had some trouble with the video as the quality was horrible for some reason at the start. It eventually “fixed” itself until … Continue reading
Finally got around to editing some footage from the Bosses du 13 Cyclosportive in Marseille from this past September.
Sorry the video is a little small… Probably better to watch it directly on youtube.com with the larger video size… or you can view in fullscreen if you’re ambitious and use 720p. This is from last year (took me a … Continue reading